The TEEM curriculum includes:
- Hebrew Bible 1 (Torah and Psalms)
- Hebrew Bible 2 (Prophets and Wisdom)
- New Testament 1 (Gospels and Revelation)
- New Testament 2 (Pauline and Pastoral Epistles)
- Church History
- Lutheran Confessions and Mission
- Systematic Theology 1 and 2
- Lutheran Ethics
- Lutheran Leadership, Ecclesiology, and Church Polity
- Preaching 1 and 2
- Lutheran Worship
- Educational Ministry
- Pastoral Care
- Contextual Ministry (including stewardship and evangelism)
- One Unit of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Mentoring in partnership with home Synod
|Candidates may meet requirements for the Wartburg TEEM curriculum through multiple methods:
- Intensive courses on the Wartburg campus five to six courses per year: usually one-two courses during a fall weekend, and two courses during two separate summer weeks.
- Through designated TEEM online courses. Three to four online courses are typically offered each semester.
- Through a limited number of designated Masters level courses held on the Wartburg campus during the fall and spring semesters.
- Through designated Masters level online courses provided by WTS.
Normally TEEM candidates will complete at least half of their courses on-campus.
Online TEEM Application for Wartburg
Current Course Offerings